Contact UCM to request a client portal.
- Leesburg Office 703-771-1818
- Warrenton Office 540-347-5681
- Email: email@example.com
Clients must access the portal through Microsoft Internet Explorer, version 7.0 or higher, or Mozilla Firefox, version 3.0 of higher.
You will receive an email message notifying you that your portal has been created and providing instructions on how to register your account.
After you have registered your account, you can access the portal through Internet Explorer at www.ucmcpas.com using your login information.
Use My Account
- To update your email address
- To reset your password
- To reset your password, enter the new password then confirm the new password. Your password must contain at least seven characters, including at least one alpha character (upper or lower case) and at least one numeric character. Security question(s) may be set up in case you forget your password. Click “OK” or “Enter” to save changes.
Use The Dashboard
- To select/click on “Clientflow”
- Your Client Name and Client Number will appear.
- To post a document(s) to the portal to share with UCM
- Click on the yellow folder to the left of your name and an additional icon “Upload” will appear just above your name.
- Click on “Upload”
- Click on “Select Files” to locate the document you wish to send to the portal
- Click on the document
- Click “Upload”
- When your document(s) is uploaded, UCM staff will receive a notification that it has arrived. They will then be able to view print or save your document.
- To receive a document(s) from UCM
- When UCM publishes a document(s) to your portal, you will receive a notification via email.
- You should review documents published to your portal by UCM. Download documents you wish to save onto your system as soon as possible.
- Documents that you upload into the portal are saved into your file as required and subsequently removed from the portal.
- Documents that are published to your portal by UCM are unpublished periodically as part of our portal maintenance.
- For your convenience, tax returns that are published to the portal may remain on the portal until the following year’s tax return is prepared.
- Help is available for each screen. Click on the down arrow just under the green band (containing the Firm name and address), on the far right of the screen.
- Whether uploading documents to UCM or reviewing documents from UCM, always “Sign Out” of your session.
- Documents are encrypted providing a secure environment for exchanging documents. Most ISP’s download speeds are faster than upload speeds. If you are uploading a document, it may take longer.
- Our portal is capable of receiving documents up to 250MB. The speed in which files transmit is dependent upon the size of the document, the resolution of the document and your Internet speed.