Whether you are an individual, business, or non-profit organization, interpreting and remaining abreast of the ever-changing and complicated tax laws is time consuming and daunting. Errors can be very costly. Most taxpayers benefit significantly from working with a tax professional.
Updegrove McDaniel McMullen & Chiccehitto, PLC’s (UMMC’s) team of tax professionals has many years of experience providing services that help their clients minimize their tax liability. Our team members attend tax conferences and seminars as part of our continued professional education requirements and we maintain a comprehensive research library–all of which is critical to providing up-to-date information to our clients.
UMMC’s service begins with getting to know our clients. We learn about your goals and incorporate those specific goals into a plan that will also reduce your tax liability. Throughout the year we communicate new tax and financial developments that can be included in your overall tax strategy through meetings, calls, our website, and our newsletters.
For more than 40 years UMMC has provided tax and financial strategic planning services to individuals, partnerships, corporations, trusts, estates, and non-profit organizations including:
- Providing effective tax planning
- Preparing and filing income tax returns
- Representing clients before the IRS and other taxing authorities
- Advising clients of tax-related compliance requirements
- Preparing current and prior-year FBAR forms
- Assisting with Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program (OVDP), including referral to a qualified and experienced tax attorney
- Filing for recognition or reinstatement of tax-exempt status for non-profit organizations
Updegrove McDaniel McMullen & Chiccehitto, PLC can help you keep more of the money you earn. We are available, responsive and helpful, and provide excellent service to our clients.