Whether you are an individual, business or non-profit organization, interpreting and keeping up with the ever-changing and complicated tax laws is time consuming. Errors can be very costly. That is why most taxpayers benefit from using a professional.
Updegrove, Combs & McDaniel has a team of tax professionals with years of experience to provide services to help their clients minimize their tax liability. Our team members attend conferences and seminars as part of their continued professional education requirements and we maintain a comprehensive research library – all of which is critical to providing up-to-date information to our clients.
UCM’s service begins with getting to know our clients – learning about their goals, and incorporating those goals into a plan that will also reduce their tax liability. Throughout the year, we communicate new tax and financial developments that can be included in your overall tax strategy through meetings, calls, our website and our newsletters.
Over the past 40 years, UCM has provided tax and related consulting services to individuals, partnerships, corporations, trusts, estates and non-profit organizations to:
- Provide effective tax planning
- Prepare and file income tax returns
- Represent clients before the IRS and other taxing authorities
- Advise clients of tax-related compliance requirements
- Prepare current and prior-year FBAR forms
- Assist with Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program (OVDP), including referral to a qualified and experienced tax attorney
- File for recognition or reinstatement of tax exempt status for nonprofit organizations
As with all of our engagements, we strive to be available, responsive and helpful and provide excellent customer service to our clients.
UCM would welcome the opportunity to help you keep more of the money you earn.